Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try

I flag a lot of recipes in google reader, which means I always have a virtual recipe file. The only bad things is I often I have more recipes flagged than I've made. Here are some of the ones I've been wanting to make:

Cuban sandwich
bean and bacon soup
orzo pasta salad
cranberry walnut salad
roast chicken and bread salad
mustard roasted chicken and veggies
raspberry lemonade
healthy lasagna
baked lemon pasta
Pastor Ryan's bread

baked goods
peanut butter layer cake
sour cream lemon cake
creme fraiche quiche
lemon drenched lemon cake
double chocolate peppermint cookies
snickerdoodles
lemon blueberry tart
perfect panna cotta
strawberry sour cream scones
rhubarb cobbler
peanut butter chocolate fudge
strawberry rhubarb crumble
caramel pumpkin gingersnap cheesecake
mint brownies
chocoholic torte
blood orange tart
pita bread
prosciutto Gruyere Dijon puffs
s'mores brownies
strawberry country cake
pretzels
vanilla vanilla cupcakes
peach brulee

The sick part is I have at least 20 more recipes I didn't post here. Oy, I better get cooking and baking!

3 comments:

MsAmanda said...

made the baked lemon pasta last night. Yum. I actually preferred it without the cheese. I think I'll omit next time I make it.

mollie said...

I made the lemon pasta too and it was delish - so light and summery!

sara said...

i made it too, very yummy! added asparagus to get some veggies in there. squeeze lemon on top of each portion as i eat it (many, many leftovers with this one:).