Thank you Tracey Clavell for the amazing soup!
CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• Chopped onion (flavor to taste)
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
• 1 cup frozen whole kernal corn
• 1 T. chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper
• 1 tsp. ground cumin
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (I usually put in more)
• 1/2 - 1 tsp. chili powder
• 2 14 1/2 cans chicken broth
• 1 can diced peeled tomatoes, undrained
• 2 cans of condensed tomato soup, undiluted (I sometimes use 3 cans; I like tomato soup)
• Crushed tortilla chips
• Sour cream
Saute onion and garlic for a couple minutes in the oil. Place all ingredient except the last two into a pan on the stove; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour. Ladle soup into bowls. Top with tortilla chips and sour cream.
Yields 8 servings. Enjoy!