Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Camby...

....and I like food. There, I said it. I like food. Sometimes, I wish I didn't like it so much when I try on a new pair of jeans but I do. I don't know how some people just see food as something they have to do to get through the day. To me, food evokes memories of childhood and loved ones and emotions of pleasure and comfort.


Some foods that I love are strawberries, pineapple, pumpkin bread, cheese, nutella, salmon, asparagus, sweet potatoes....nutella. Seriously, nutella is good stuff!


Anyway, I like food but I also like to cook. I'm a stay at home mom of two little ones so I don't always get the time to cook things that are overly complex or take a lot of concentration but I'm always storing away recipes for the days when I do have more time.

No comments: