Monday, September 8, 2008

Pastor Ryan's Mexican Lasagna

Do you ever look at a recipe and you just know, with every fiber of your being, that its really going to be good? That's how I felt about this recipe, Pastor Ryan's Mexican Lasagna.

I made it last night for dinner and it literally blew both of us away. So freakin' tasty. I think the salsa verde is the key. The recipe below is for a double recipe, but last night I just did a half (which still filled my lasagna pan). Here's the printable version of the recipe. FYI-the printable version forgets to add tortillas to the ingredient list.

I skipped adding the beans to the rice and served refried beans on the side.

3 comments:

mollie said...

That really does sound great but also sounds like it could feed a small army! I'll have to do the half recipe as well!

camby said...

I agree. It sounds delish but I can't imagine making the full batch!

Mary said...

yum, I make something fairly similar (though in much smaller proportions)but with no rice.