Thursday, September 4, 2008

Favorite potatoes

Here's my recipe for one of my favorite kinds of potatoes. Its adapted from my mom's JoJo potato recipe. I like it mainly because I don't have to peel the potatoes.

Heat the oven to 375
Clean potatoes (however many you want), I usually use russets
Slice lengthwise both ways, then slice so pieces are approximately the same size
Place on cookie sheet with olive oil (enough to coat)
Sprinkle with Jane's crazy salt, fresh pepper and kosher salt
Cook for 10 minutes, then move them around with a spatula to release from the cookie sheet
Cook for another 10 minutes, repeat last step
Cook for 30 minutes without disturbing (this gives you a crispy, crunchy side)

We eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 comment:

camby said...

We do sweet potatoes like this all the time. So delicious!