Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In season..

I just bought some corn at the farmers market yesterday and am excited to make a mexican elote tonight! Basically its just the corn grilled with some mayo, lime juice and chili. I also add a few dashes of hot sauce cause I like it hot! Just thought I would share in case you guys were looking to spice up some veggies in season at the moment. Other good buys I saw at the market this week were green beans, beats and peaches.

Hmmmm, I really do like meat too I swear! Thus far all my posts/comments have gone more towards the veggie friendly side..

1 comment:

camby said...

ooh, we made corn like that for a while a few years ago. it was a cooking light recipe where you just put on lime juice and chili powder after grilling the corn...i think. no mayo. it was delish!