Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stuffing 101

With turkey day just around the corner, I'm wondering if anyone has any good home-made stuffing tricks, ideas, suggestions...? How do you make yours? I've made it in the past with basic herbs and am trying to think of something new. I'm actually probably skipping the traditional turkey this year and making lamb chops with a pomegranate reduction but still want the stuffing! So something that would work with that..

Then again I'm also considering making duck- I've never cooked it though so am a bit intimidated...

2 comments:

MsAmanda said...

I've just started reading this blog http://thebittenword.typepad.com/thebittenword/ and they seem to have lots of great ideas/magazine sources

I'm a sucker for basic stuffing, something I only started to like when I went to Camby's grandparents house for Thanksgiving in college.

camby said...

that's really funny, amanda. my grandma is an awesome cook. :-)