Friday, November 13, 2009

Easy Pumpkin Cookies

I haven't made, or eaten these yet but my sister has and said they're delish so thought I'd post based on her recommendation! They sound really easy too and I have all the ingredients at home right now so I'll try them soon.

Pumpkin Cookies

1 cup shortening
1 can pumpkin
2 cups flour (put in last)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teas. cinnamon
1 teas. soda
1 teas. vanilla
beat until mixed

Drop by teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes 350 degrees - enjoy!

2 comments:

mollie said...

Just a note, I made these cookies yesterday and they are GREAT (and SO easy)! I brought some to work and so far have been getting great reviews. I added about 1cup mini chocolate-chips to mine, folded in at the end basically just because I have been loving the pumpkin/chocolate combo lately. I also put just a dot of creamcheese frosting on each cookie- YUM!

MsAmanda said...

I'm making these tonight-ideal since I only have 1 egg.