Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fatigue Fighting Foods

The addition of our new pup has me getting up quite a bit earlier in the morning. While I know after three weeks it will become routine, I'm barely into the second week and my eyelids, attention span and spirit start to flag around noon.

I found these two Web MD articles to hopefully get some help:
Fight Fatigue with Energy Foods
Smart Way to Snack

I drink plenty of water and start my day with coffee and a granola bar. I should probably add some more fruits, veggies and nuts to what I eat during the day. Do you ladies have an ideas, recipes or tips?

3 comments:

camby said...

My tip if you want to feel rested?

Don't ever have kids. For real.

MsAmanda said...

that's why they say dogs are a good entree into kidlets, right?

MsAmanda said...

Today I'm trying something Jennifer suggested. Cheese and fruit not long after having coffee in the morning.

Yesterday I did a bagel with peanut butter and yogurt. I was still tired and cranky by 8.