Thursday, November 6, 2008

We got favorite fall desserts!

So, we had some tasty sweets and treats in the Favorite Fall desserts category:

Jennifer's Pumpkin Bars
Sara's Pumpkin Dip
My Apple Cake

Next up, Camby picked one-pot meals (soups, stews, crockpot, casserole, etc.). When that's done, will someone do a wrap-up and Mollie, will you pick the last category?

Also, it will be Thanksgiving by the time I'm back, then BOOM, Christmas! Anyone have a fun idea we could do around holiday food? An actual physical cookie exchange to each other or a some type of recipe challenge where we all make the same recipe? Let me know if you have ideas.

And last but not least, I sent an invitation to Sara's friend in Australia to join (fun!). So if she has trouble getting the invite to work, let me know before Sunday/Monday so I can give someone else admin privileges.

And that is all I have to say about food for the day.

No comments: